Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009 - Fine Jewelry News


Fine Jewelry News is a web site dedicated to fine jewelry, including in-depth style and trend features, profiles of well-known and up-and-coming designers, and information on how to make the right decisions in purchasing jewelry. One of the many features of the site is a bi-monthly subscription newsletter. I've been designing the newsletter for the last year and am very proud of the project. Jodi Goldberg is the creator and manager of the site and continues to find new ways to celebrate fine jewelry in all of it's imaginative forms. 

I have to admit I've never been much of a jewelry enthusiast. But now I'm starting to take notice. The creativity, the variety, and the craftsmanship have caught my attention and I truly enjoy seeing what's coming in the next issue. If you have any interest in jewelry of any sort it will be worth checking out the web site. 

So I invite you to visit the site, download a free issue, and browse the many features Jodi offers to jewelry enthusiasts. And it's my pleasure to support a good friend as well as show you all what kind of work I get to do. This month Brazilian jewelry is featured, one of the hot trends that sparkle on celebrity red carpets. The photo above is just one of the designers featured in the upcoming March/April issue of the newsletter. The piece is a catteya orchid pendant featuring a pear-shaped kunzite stone by Paula Crevoshay. Just one of many spectacular pieces featured in the issue. Enjoy. m

No comments: