Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6, 2010 - Spring


It's been too long I know. First of all Happy Birthday to my niece. The big 30. Have a great day.

Today I mowed the lawn for the first time. It's been an amazing spring. Don't remember one quite like it. It started a month early. Usually I'm not mowing until late in May. The leaves are all out, the flowers have bloomed, and the temps have been very mild. Usually we jump from cold to hot in a week but not this year. Is this global warming? Not bad. Of course we seem to be some of the lucky ones. I don't envy many others who are dealing with tornadoes and flooding.

Today I started to play with some fantasy lamp ideas. Taking photos and figuring how to merge a lamp into them. It's simple but maybe I can come up with some surprises as the project goes on. Right now I'm trying to use images I have on hand. But as I explore I may try to take new photos with a specific concept in mind. Ultimately I may be able to translate these into a real lamp idea. We'll see how it goes. Have a great week. m

No comments: