Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 27, 2009 - Happy Birthday Chase!


My grand nephew Chase is now 3 years old. My niece mentioned having had to put him to bed 5 times last night so he's hanging onto the terrible two's status as long as he can. What are the three's known for? Thunderous Three's? Thrifty Three's? Thoughtful Three's? I'm sure I'll find out. Anyway, here's his latest pic from his mom.

It's been a boring week. Not that I haven't had things to do. Nothing has much inspired me this week. I tried to make a new lamp design yesterday but it just didn't fly. Have to start again. I always learn something in the process so it's not without benefit. It's been very cool and rainy for a few days but the sun may visit us today. Not any warmer though. And a mix or rain and snow is predicted for next week. Well we had a short break at least. All in all I can't complain. It's a typical spring in Wisconsin.

My friend Katie send me a bunch of cool photos yesterday. Here's a sampling:





1 comment:

nicole. said...

I'll tell Chase his Uncle Mark says Happy Birthday! Hope you get to see the sun today!!! ~N